Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Independence Lake is awesome.

Sunday James, Ben, and I went to Independence Lake for the first time. It is so awesome! They have a lake, and a little beach area, a play ground area, picnic tables galore, bbqs, trails to walk, and a splash pad! It was so fun that I took Ben and Aunt Kelly back yesterday! I haven't uploaded those picture yet though. We have had a good couple of days!


The water is really cold, which would be great on a really hot day!



But it wasn't that hot that day, it was great weather, but Ben thought the water was just too cold. So did I.


He let me cuddle him to warm him up :)






2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time! Cute pics! :) Allie misses Ben...Let's get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all sweaty now so that splash pad looks pretty good! I want to go there sometime.

    ReplyDelete