Saturday, May 30, 2009

Lately

Not much to report lately,


Got a new sandbox for Ben, Ingrid came over and played one day


Leah and her family came to visit, Ben and Evan are just a couple months apart (Ben's 19 months and Evan is 15) so it was fun to have them together.



Ben is loving his new cat brother. Good thing or Charlie would be hitting the road, he's a little pain in my ass.





I picked up a couple new books to read,
The Likeness by Tana French that I've been waiting to come out in paperback


And Kristen (sister in law) let me borrow



Escape by Carolyn Jessop

I can't wait to read it.





Went out with the girllllllllllllls last night, so today was another recuperation day. I hate those. Drinking is stupid. But I had a good time. My hangover definitely wasn't as bad as it was last time. Thank God, I'm getting too old for that.

3 comments:

  1. That picture of Ben and Charlie is adorable. I can say that because I'm not the one cleaning up cat pee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh, I think he's over it, no new pee spots. I took everything to the laundry mat and did it all at once. We are now a fresh(er) house. :)

    ReplyDelete