Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Plans, plans, plans,

Ben is such a big boy now. I walked in the room the other morning to him just sitting at the table having a drink. It just amazes me what a toddler he is now! You'd think I'd be used to it, I guess I'm adjusting. :)


We sewed Woof's leg up the other day, he was one of my first sewing projects {ever}, so he's not the greatest. I think he's still leaking from his arm, so he might need another operation. But Ben was such a good nurse, he patted him on the back and told him "It's Ok, Woof", and we gave him a bandaid after, and he insisted on getting his ice pack boo boo buddy for him. He's such a sweet boy.

So we STILL don't have a definite closing date or move date.

It's driving me nuts.

I've started to pack and really get an idea of how the next 3 weeks will happen, but not having it set in stone is just too much to handle............

SO

I've decided to start working on stuff for Ben's birthday, since we will be so busy from now until then, and I really want it to be great. I'm planning on having the party at our new house, if all goes well. I'm sure it will be fine to have it there.

It's going to be a Monster theme. I have started to make cute invitations, at this point I have a huge mess everywhere of cut out monsters. I also started a fabric birthday banner, so there's pieces of that all over too. I have so many projects going on, at least I'm feeling creative lately. It's like a breath of fresh air after feeling poopy for a while.

Here's a sneak peek of the super cute invitations so far:

Drawing lots and lots of monsters...

And cutting lots and lots of monsters...

And then gluing lots and lots of monsters....

They're going to say something like "Our Little Monster is turning 2"... it's a little cliche, but it's a little cute too.

1 comment:

  1. super super cute!! I'm glad you're feeling creative again :)

    ReplyDelete