Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween!

SDC12970

Friday Ingrid and Ben went trick-or-treating downtown Dexter. It was fun! I enjoyed going into all the shops, since I haven’t spent any time in town yet.

SDC12976

Later I took him downtown Ann Arbor, and just him and I hit up Mainstreet for some treats. It was fun, kind of wet, but he really enjoyed it. Then we met James and his parents for dinner at the Blue Tractor, which is always good. Good beer :) 

 

I made a cape for Woof. It was my second cape, and it was pretty funky. It wasn’t the shape I was aiming for, and it wasn’t easy to sew on the “W”.. I made some progress though, it’s a little better than Logan’s was.

SDC12981 

SDC12986

When Halloween finally came I think Ben was a little tuckered out. After going twice on Friday, he was like ReallY? Again? I've never been into Halloween, but I knew he would enjoy it once we got going.

SDC12989

The first house was an old woman who invited them inside, which was pretty funny.

SDC12992 

But after he warmed up to the idea, he started having a great time. We only did one block, up and down, but it was enough, it was pretty cold out. 

SDC12997 SDC13002

I took down all the Halloween stuff today, even tossed out the pumpkins, it was fun, but now it’s over. Whew. We have SO much candy. James bought 3 (!) more bags for trick-or-treaters, we ended up getting about six. So we have a LOT of candy.

1 comment:

  1. I'll take some of your candy--we never did go out again...

    ReplyDelete