Friday, June 5, 2009

Gotta LOVE Garage Sale Season!!

My mom took off work today, a scheduled vacation day for once, to go to the Stonebridge garage sale with me. The year before last I took my big fat pregnant ass all over that subdivision and got some reallllly good steals. Last year we were in Florida and missed it. So we were so excited about it this year we decided to go on Friday... which wasn't the best idea... I don't know why we didn't think people would be at WORK?! Duh. But it was a good time. Ben got a bunch of stuff, of course. He stayed home with Daddy for the day, so when I brought home a trunk full of new plastic he was super excited.


Especially with these Rescue guys or whatever, I even found one in a freebie box!


My goal for the day was to find some new play food, this was the best we could find. They really aren't that great. He thinks they're pretty fun.





Later we dropped Ben over with his Grandparents and James and I went out for a belated birthday dinner. We went to Carson's. It was pretty good. Now James is out with his brother and some friends for a boys night out, and I'm sitting here being bored. :)

1 comment:

  1. love the picture of charlie with the toys. He looks like he's getting so much bigger!

    ReplyDelete