Friday, June 26, 2009

Grandpa's in town, it finally feels like summer :)

Ben tried out his new cereal bowl with the built in straw this morning. :) I always give him a straw with his cereal to suck up the milk, and then I found this bowl and was disappointed that I didn't invent it. It's awesome.





After breakfast Ben and I drove out to Manchester. My Grandpa arrived in town for a 2 week visit. My mom took today off to have some family time. We all went to Chelsea, it's their 175th anniversary celebration this weekend and they had all kinds of awesome stuff going on that Ben could participate in.

Colors the Clown was there with her posse of animal friends, including a pig in a tutu, a chihuahua (also adorning a nice tutu), baby rabbits, a peacock, a cockatoo (or something like that) (the cockatoo should have had a tutu too it would have been a cockatoo in a tutu, which would have been pretty rad.)



There were a couple McDonald's characters there too, and surprisingly Ben ran right over to them to say HI!



They had these big tubs of bubbles and big dippers, I'll have to find something like this, cause Ben could do it himself and Loved it! A guy from the newspaper took his picture, hopefully he'll actually be in it this time.



It was a good day.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I love doing giant bubble stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete