Friday, June 19, 2009

Wowza Ben!

Today was an.... interesting day...

Got up early, started the day, put Ben down for a nap around 10:30, he didn't actually fall asleep until 11, we were due at Kristen & Allie's at 12:30, so I got up and started lunch and turned on the TV to wake Ben up around 12. I figured he'd be fine and have another nap later after we played. We stopped for gas, got a drink, and he was totally excited to go over to "Play!" at Kristen's...

We get there, everything seems fine,

and then...

Ben wigged out.

Not sure why, I assumed he was tired, we bolted to avoid any accidents with Ingrid and Allie.

He didn't fall asleep again this afternoon. He seemed Ok. He was very demanding with me, but not super scary cranky.

Maybe he just wasn't in the mood to share.
I get it.
I've been there.
Maybe that's where he picked it up from. :-P

Allie gave Ben a really cute Thank You, and Amber brought Ben a prize ( a book you might just see on an up-and-coming Book Sharing Monday) that he made me read over and over this evening.

Kids are strange.

There are no pictures to commiserate this day.
Is that the proper usage of "commiserate"?? I dont' know. Whatever.

1 comment:

  1. Allie freaked out after Ben left, so it must have been something in the air!! It was an interesting play date altogether!

    ReplyDelete