Sunday, June 14, 2009

Today must be Sunday

James has had a lot to do at work lately, so he's worked most of the weekend. I really need a mommy break, I guess I don't realize how much he does actually help out on the weekends.


Ben has started to love his Woof dog that I made him when he was just a little baby. It's SO cute, he wants to take him everywhere and take him for naps.



Our pictures arrived from Purple Frog!!
They came in a beautiful package, and Alicia threw in the wallets that Joan bought so I have pretty much every picture I wanted!





Check out the roses in the backyard!





Yesterday we went to Tristan's for Ellee's graduation party. I just LOVE their house. It's so huge, and I just love Jo's taste. The river is so peaceful, and their yard is so big. I think I might move in with them.


This is their cat Frisky who is like 15 or something. He is locked in the dog kennel at the back of their barn cause he poops everywhere unexpectedly. He has some weird growths going on, and his eye doesn't open right anymore. Aaawww Frisky.




Their swing was really low to the ground, so Ben had his first Big Boy Swing ride. He was pretty proud. So was I :)



1 comment:

  1. Your roses look good, did anything else come up in that patch??

    ReplyDelete