Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A little of what we've been up to

We've been so busy lately. We're buying a house, we just had a surprise 60th birthday party for my MIL, on top of all kinds of other crap that's going on. We've been trying to stay focused on staying happy and making sure to take time out to do fun things just the three of us.

We went to a friend's wedding last week, was it last week? My sister babysat Ben, his first time being without one of us at bed time. They did great. My camera died as soon as we got to the wedding, so the only pictures I got were of us before we left.



My MIL's party was such a pain to plan, but it turned out great.



My mom, sister, Ben and I all went out to lunch on Saturday and went to the toy store after. Ben got a new monkey set and fell asleep with a tight grip on it on the ride home. I took this picture driving down the highway. Danger is my middle name.



After we got home I cleaned out my car and Ben was having fun pretending to drive.
He's such a boy. :)


We checked out the playground at Eberwhite elementary school the other day. It has an awesome wooden play structure. James and I had fun running around in there too! It got a little claustrophobic at times though. It's definitely made for little people.






2 comments:

  1. 1. You clean up nice.
    2. You are very dangerous to be taking pictures at high speeds. Naughty naughty!
    3. I love that playground, it looks really cool. When I was in high school we would get together at a park like that and play tag. It was fun.
    4. I hope things calm down and we can play again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with everything Amber said. (Except I didn't do the tag thing like she did.) ;)

    ReplyDelete